Saturday, June 15, 2013

On Any Given Day....

This is what I may be up to in my garage, the studio, or out roaming the wilderness searching for nature's art supplies:

The reason I needed a studio in the first place (this photo was taken after I got the studio, but it was snowing so much that I was stuck at the house, I hadn't yet move all my supplies downtown.

 I received this dollhouse kit for my birthday this year, here are some pics in progress...

...that is, before truly knocked it off my dresser and I found it in hundreds of pieces all over the floor. Cats, you know? Fortunately all the pieces are perfectly in tact so I'm sure it will be just as fun and all-consuming as the first time.

I take my art very seriously.

This is my serious, contemplative face.

It was a lot of fun making my dino-dolls.


One day soon they will be in a scene.

Desert glass I found in Sedona while "hiking" with Gina! I say "Hiking," in quotes, because, I ended up puttering around in slow circles searching for bits of blues and reds.


 It was like beach combing, accept really hot, and no ocean. Look at all these blues!
Melted bottles!

 Purple Glass! Score!
The entire loot.

 Mother nature's creation.
 Beautiful combs.



Why I'm not allowed to paint in my nice clothes.


When I got these frames it made the miniature shadow boxes look big!


No comments:

Post a Comment