Wednesday, December 26, 2012

An Introduction

My name is Clair Anna Rose and I like gluing stuff to stuff. My hope is that this blog can be a place where I share photos of all the Shadow Box/ Assemblage pieces I make. Since I have over 200 little 2.75 inch square shadow boxes to date, it may take a while to get them all up.

Here I hope to post recent projects, things in progress and thoughts on pieces. I have another blog: Bubbles the Destroyer www.bubblesthedestroyer.blogspot.com  where I post silly cartoons that I also like to draw.

Singing and songwriting is another one of my loves, any music that appears in forthcoming videos of my art is written and preformed by me. If you are looking for my tunes I'm on www.youtube.com/clairannarose if you'd like a listen.

 
I have a really great article coming up in the January 2013 issue of the Noise, written by my dear friend since high school, Katie Lanting. When this issue goes to print I will post the article in full (as it only appears in part in The Noise.

Maybe I should do a biographical post, since this is turning into one!

No comments:

Post a Comment