Wednesday, December 26, 2012

A Show! A Show!

O.k, so this is old news to me, but new to you!

This January I will be showing my miniature shadowboxes at Gallery One13 in Downtown Flagstaff, AZ, funnily located at 111 E. Aspen.

"But Clair, why is Gallery One13 at 111?"

"Because, dear reader, when originally opened Gallery One13 was located at 113 E. Birch. Flagstaff has in the past few months been playing musical Galleries. Echo Canyon Gallery moved out of their spot on N. San Francisco (the main drag in downtown.) Longtime 111 E. Aspen occupant West of the Moon Gallery moved around the corner to the bigger space. The 111 space open Gallery One13 moved south a block and that it the end of the story."

Anyhoo, on January 4, during the First Friday ArtWalk, from 6 to 9PM. I'll be at Gallery One13 slinging shadow boxes. Every shadowbox (under 2.75 inches) is $25 bucks. Like whoa. There is also the potentiality for some bigger stuff showing too,  if I can bring myself to part with them.

It's also so close to my birthday, I thought I'd celebrate!

For  more info on the Gallery One13 visit www.Galleryone13.com



No comments:

Post a Comment